Pages

Friday 15 May 2015

GALA






 Dress - Moss Copenhagen
Shoes - Aldo

Last Wednesday I went to a gala, so I bought this dress for the event. I really love this dress, especially the bare back. I wore the same shoes as in my last post, because they go with pretty much everything. The downside with these shoes is that they are a pain to wear.

It was a great night with delicious food and lots of wine. I definitely payed for that the day after with a serious hangover. I really love to attend nights like this where you get to dress up with beautiful dresses. Hopefully I will get the chance again soon.
Love.

10 comments:

  1. Hi dear, you have a wonderful blog and great post. Do you want to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN & INSTAGRAM ? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you too.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello love. Thank you so much.
      Of course I'll follow you on both, and thanks for following back. Xx

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks so cool!
    xx Elle

    New outfit post up on:

    www.cherryblossomstreet.com - Swedish Fashion blogger and Model in TOKYO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so nice! Love the simplicity of the outfit and your icy-coloured hair :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/ootd-pink-coats-and-rubbish-quality.html

    ReplyDelete