Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2015

HELLO TURKEY










Hello guys! I'm home from my vacation in Turkey and it was amazing. I am truly in love with this country now. The people are so nice and hilarious. The atmosphere there is just incredible. So here are a few pictures from my first night in Alanya. The hotel was very nice and comfortable. Again the staff was so friendly that it was quite hard to say goodbye. The time literally just flew away that week so I definitely wish we could have stayed longer. 
I really did try to take as many pictures as possible but it's hard when your focus often is elsewhere. I have a few more pictures, so my next post will also be from Turkey.


Love.


7 comments:

  1. Turkey looks like so much fun! Glad you had a great time! I've never been, but I would love to go some day.

    Paula | Lifestyle & Laffs
    www.lifestyleandlaffs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a nice time away! And that everyone you encountered were so great, people like them can really make or break a trip. I would love to go to Turkey someday, but for now I will live vicariously through your next post, haha! I really look forward to it :)

    Erin
    http://orchidsandtea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photographs! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete