Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

INTO THE WOODS












Jacket from Vero Moda // Blouse from H&M // Jeans from Dr Denim // Shoes from Zara

Hey guys! A few days ago my friend and I went to this beautiful lake and forest near my hometown. We found this great view so we had to snap a few pictures!











I bought this jacket not so long ago, now I just can't wait to wear it when it gets a bit warmer. The weather here is still quite cold, but it keeps getting better. I'm sorry I haven't blogged as much these days, but I feel like I don't have that much inspiration lately. Hopefully it will come back to me soon!

Love,
Cathrine.

4 comments:

  1. Such a nice spot for taking pictures! Looks amazing. That jacket is gorgeous!

    http://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your rock style! Simple, casual and chic!
    Greetings from MissGrey.ro Romania!
    https://missgrey.ro/ro/rochii/rochie-de-seara-lunga-rose-quartz-din-voal-cu-detaliu-evantai-verona/521

    ReplyDelete