Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

LONDON


Camden Market

Hey guys! I just arrived home from London, where I spend a few days with my class. London was significant as always, I will definitely move there in the future. I spend way too much money on clothes and makeup but that is no surprise. I did not have time to snap that many pictures, but here is a few plus some of my new purchase.








Floral Print Blouse - New Look
Striped High Neck Top - New Look
Black bra - Victoria Secret (Similar)


(PRIMARK HAUL!)
Black Leather Bag - Primark
Cuff - Primark
High Neck Blouse - Primark
Night shorts - Primark
Black and white Patterned Pants - Primark
Black Top - Primark 
Black Blazer - Primark


Facial Wipes - Simple
They're Real - Benefit Mascara

This is not even all of my new stuff but only the ones I am most excited about. The bra from Victoria Secret is definitely a favourite. It has a beautiful back and is very comfortable. Of course I had a huge Primark haul. I can't control myself in those stores, but I am very pleased with my purchase from Primark. I chose to buy the Benefit mascara since it is supposed to be the best in UK. It is not exactly cheap, but holy crap it is worth the money. It is no doubt the best mascara I have ever tried. So this was a bit of my shopping from London. I will probably make a fashion post soon. 
Love.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading an article that will make people think. Also, thanks for permitting me to comment!
    Online dresses

    ReplyDelete